13 Discussions
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
Paint the backsplash? - Hi! I love my chevron backsplash! But questioned my choice since I had it installed. I didn’t realize all the color variations with my cou... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
So I’m trying to find some orange and blue abstract wall art! - Art is going above the sofa. Shelf is coming down. Thanks! Votez maintenant
    11 Commentaires    Voter
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    44 Commentaires
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
Hello! Should I add anything else to this wall? I love gold (sunburst) - Love my living room, just need to finish it up. I’m minimal. Thanks!
    91 Commentaires
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
Crown molding a Boyce kitchen cabinets - Hi I want crown molding, but not sure if it would look ok above my kitchen cabinets? I wish I had an e design program so I could see it firs... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
Lighten grout - Hello! I wish I would have used white grout on my backsplash instead of light gray. There is too much to paint with grout paint. Can I bleac... Lire plus
    Commenter
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
I need some help! Open floor plan living area. - What in the world am I doing in here? I have 2 black shelves that aren't hung yet.
    4 Commentaires
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
Changing grout color - I have a light gray grout, wishing I would have used white. Can I bleach it with tilex or some type of household cleaner? Instead of using g... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
Is it possible to bleach my new almond porcelain sink to white? - Maybe a dumb question, but I'm wondering if there is a way to bleach out my new porcelain sinks to make them look more white? They look almo... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires
Heather Phillips Casey a lancé une discussion
Change grout color - Is there a way to change grout color without painting it? Bleach of some kind? My grout is light gray already. Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...