10 Discussions
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
POLL: Which kitchen layout do you prefer more? - I have come down to two solutions for our kitchen. Give me your opinions please. The doors will be flat panel like this example. Comments ar... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire    66 Votes
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout ideas? Functionality vs symmetry! - I can't figure out how to set up the kitchen wall. I took out the island from the pictures to provide better visual. I am very detail orient... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Cabinet sizes? Help please! - Hello, This is my second poll in regards to the Kitchen we would install in our renovated one bedroom. Due to great comments on Houzz I hav... Votez maintenant
    Commenter    16 Votes
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Concept! Help! - Hello, we are building a new kitchen and have two final designs that are quite similar but provide different benefits. The island will be un... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires    20 Votes
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
Need help with Kitchen - Hello, we are building a new kitchen and have two final designs that are quite similar but provide different benefits. The island will be un... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
Need help with apartment layout - We are going through a full renovation in one bedroom apartment. Having difficult time figuring out where to put my large couch, TV, buffet ... Votez maintenant
    Commenter    13 Votes
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
Need help with apartment layout - We are going through a full renovation in one bedroom apartment. Having difficult time figuring out where to put my large couch, TV, buffet ... Votez maintenant
    7 Commentaires    12 Votes
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
Need help with apartment layout - We are going through a full renovation in one bedroom apartment. Having difficult time figuring out where to put my large couch, TV, buffet ... Votez maintenant
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire    10 Votes
Zarko Cumpf a lancé une discussion
Open concept layout - Hello, I am looking for advice on how to furnish an apartment that is under construction at the moment. I am the type that likes to plan ev... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires