8 Discussions
Sonya Ehlers-Veverka a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Sonya Ehlers-Veverka a lancé une discussion
What kind of hood is this? - Where would one look to purchase a hood like this?
    Commenter
Sonya Ehlers-Veverka a lancé une discussion
What kind of fridge is this? - Was wondering what brand and width this fridge is? thanks
    1 Commentaire
Sonya Ehlers-Veverka a lancé une discussion
what is actual color? picture looks different than "oil rubbed bronze - I love this drawer pull. however, the description states oil rubbed bronze and it looks more gold/bronze to me, which I am looking for. is... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sonya Ehlers-Veverka a lancé une discussion
Bar counterop - what is the dimension of the bar countertop please?
    Commenter
Sonya Ehlers-Veverka a lancé une discussion
foot rails - I am looking for a foot rail for a bar that looks JUST like this towel rack. Do you have any idea where I can get that? or could you make a ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sonya Ehlers-Veverka a lancé une discussion
Is this vanity made for a vessel sink only? - This vanity comes with a top that will support a vessel sink only correct? Are we charged at the time of order or time of shipping? Thank yo... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sonya Ehlers-Veverka a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire