4 Discussions
Sarah Foster Maronen a lancé une discussion
Wooden beams, bar kick plate ideas - I'm torn about what to do with my home bar kick plate and wooden ceiling beams. We remodeled our kitchen to open it up and create a bar. We ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Sarah Foster Maronen a lancé une discussion
Bathroom LShape Ideas - I have an Lshaped bathroom that goes from my master to my hallway. I'm thinking of knocking out wall that separates the toilet/bath area and... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Sarah Foster Maronen a lancé une discussion
Bathroom LShape Ideas - I have an Lshaped bathroom that goes from my master to my hallway. I'm thinking of knocking out wall that separates the toilet/bath area and... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Sarah Foster Maronen a lancé une discussion
Help! Bathroom LShape Ideas - I have an Lshaped bathroom that goes from my master to my hallway. I'm thinking of knocking out wall that separates the toilet/bath area and... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire