8 Discussions
Tom Ormerod a lancé une discussion
Tom o - I'm wondering if a stainless steel bottom grid can be purchased to go with it And I have a feeling this sink is not available in. Canada. ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Tom Ormerod a lancé une discussion
Tom o - I'm wondering if a stainless steel bottom grid can be purchased to go with it And I have a feeling this sink is not available in. Canada. ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Tom Ormerod a lancé une discussion
Tom o - I'm wondering if a stainless steel bottom grid can be purchased to go with it And I have a feeling this sink is not available in. Canada. ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Tom Ormerod a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
Tom Ormerod a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Tom Ormerod a lancé une discussion
Faucets - Could you please tell me the make of the faucets. Especially the one at the single bowl Thank you T a g o
    1 Commentaire
Tom Ormerod a lancé une discussion
Rockwell. Copper. Double. Sink by. Sinkology - Where can if possible can it be purchased in. Canada or. The. GTA
    1 Commentaire
Tom Ormerod a lancé une discussion
Mexican tiles. - Will you or is there a possibility to ship to. Canada.
1 J'aime    Commenter