6 Discussions
C.j. Kammerzell Peets a lancé une discussion
My Love Song Fell Flat; Other Good Light Purples Out There? - I've had Love Song for a couple of years. It has beautiful long lasting blooms. But no fragrance, and the shrub is not vigorous, very temper... Lire plus
1 J'aime    21 Commentaires
C.j. Kammerzell Peets a lancé une discussion
Replacement for Love Song. . .Recommendations? - Can anyone recommend a good lavender rose to replace a cold-sensitive Love Song? This rose is near dead and it doesn't even get that cold wh... Lire plus
1 J'aime    30 Commentaires
C.j. Kammerzell Peets a lancé une discussion
Is Your Love Song rose sensitive to cold? - I'm in Zone 8 in Oregon and we have fairly moderate winter weather temperature-wise. Of all my 70 roses, Love Song has severe cold die-back.... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
C.j. Kammerzell Peets a lancé une discussion
Light pink Austin that blooms more than Sharifa Asma??? - I've had Sharifa Asma for several years but she barely blooms more than once a season. Are there any other light pink Austins that bloom mor... Lire plus
1 J'aime    23 Commentaires
C.j. Kammerzell Peets a lancé une discussion
Don't Bother with Autumn Sunblaze. . . - Autumn Sunblaze is the most pathetic rose that I have purchased (out of 100's). A few years ago, I bought one and I thought it was just a bu... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
C.j. Kammerzell Peets a lancé une discussion
Sir John Betjeman rose versus Sophy's Rose - I don't know why I do this to myself. I bought Sir John Betjeman and just discovered it has no fragrance. An Austin without a fragrance. I'v... Lire plus
    Commenter