5 Discussions
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin a lancé une discussion
How can I find my old discussion thread? - I want to post an update to a question I previously posted but there doesn't seem to be a way to find my old posts. I searched under my last... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin a lancé une discussion
How can one hide the cable box, Xbox, etc? - I am trying to decluttering my family room and wonder what the rest of you do with things like a cable box or an xbox. They have to have lin... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin a lancé une discussion
Oh, what to do with this family room? - (Alternatively titled, help me convince my husband to tear down this ceiling.) Our family room is 13.5 x 23. The French doors open to our d... Lire plus
    41 Commentaires
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin a lancé une discussion
Need online source for drapes - Hi everyone, I am looking for curtains for my LR/DR and striking out locally. I'm looking for white or slightly off white grommet top curtai... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Barbara Stymiest-Colvin a lancé une discussion
Updating a classic sofa to a transitional look? - I have a lovely camel back sofa that I bought 15ish years ago. Since than, the sofa has been through many kids and pets AND my taste has cha... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires