9 Discussions
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
I’d love to know where the bedding was sourced? - I can’t find anything like it in the European stores.
    Commenter
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
What’s the ceiling height? - Is it a standard ceiling height or extended?
    Commenter
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper - What make is it please?
    1 Commentaire
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
Units - What colour are they?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
Heating - Can you tell me the name of the trench heating supplier/manufacturer please?
    1 Commentaire
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
Who manufactured the stove please? - I've not seen one like it, it's fab!
    1 Commentaire
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
Bifold doors - Can you tell me the name of the manufacturer please?
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
Colour - What colour are the units?
    Commenter
Sara McEvoy a lancé une discussion
Table - Where is the table from please?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire