4 Discussions
Kristen Martin Lewis a lancé une discussion
Please help with my kitchen! - I need to update my kitchen, but I’m stuck. I’ve considered painting my cabinets, but I’m so worried they will chip within a year or so. I... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Kristen Martin Lewis a lancé une discussion
help me redecorate my master bedroom and bath - I need help redecorating these two rooms. I cannot figure out what to do and I need to use the furniture that I have. anyone have any advi... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Kristen Martin Lewis a lancé une discussion
Paint color help - What color should I use to tone down the Yellow/orange of the cabinets. I tried the color in the second photo, but it looks worse to me. H... Lire plus
    11 Commentaires
Kristen Martin Lewis a lancé une discussion
Updating a kitchen with oak cabinets - I have oak cabinets and I want to update my kitchen. My husband won't let me change the cabinets so how can I update without messing with th... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires