20 Discussions
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
that Sun Mirror! - Please tell me where I can find it!
    Commenter
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
love your ottoman coffee tables! - Please tell me where I can find both
    1 Commentaire
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
where can I find the throw pillows? - Dying to hire you but budget is more like $20k, do you ever take small projects or do virtual design?
    Commenter
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
what size dresser for teen room? - Small rooms in So Cal! My daughters room is 9 ft 8 inches by roughly the same. I am replacing her twin bed with a full and need a new dresse... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
where may I find this painting please! I’m in love with you work. - I love your use of color and texture and I have been looking for art like this- where may I find it please?
    Commenter
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
Granite and backsplash=LOVE - Please tell me the color of the granite and splash! Thanks!
1 J'aime    Commenter
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
mirror? - where can I find the mirror?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
I love Fantasy Brown--What is it? - I fell in love with Fantasy Brown Granite....er, marble...er, Quartzite! What is it? And secondly, I love it so much I want it on my count... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Amy Sicre Koenig a lancé une discussion
Wall wood tile? - What is the brand and color please?
    1 Commentaire
Voir plus d'événements...