5 Discussions
M. Robert Spryn a lancé une discussion
Tear on trunk of maple sapling at branch base - Not sure when/how this happened, perhaps when I had it staked with stakes that were too tall for a day. Not exactly sure what I should do, s... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
M. Robert Spryn a lancé une discussion
Help with staking and guying - Hey there. Have 5 newly planted trees, and I'm trying to understand what I should be doing as far as staking or guying them. We do get some ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
M. Robert Spryn a lancé une discussion
Shade tree suggestions, Zone 6 - Hey all. In Western NY, and looking for a shade tree for our backyard. Our house was a new build, so no nice established trees is one of the... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
M. Robert Spryn a lancé une discussion
Where to buy newel/railing online? - Are there any trusted sources for newels and rail systems online? Pretty sure the local place is ripping us.
    Commenter
M. Robert Spryn a lancé une discussion
How to find a home builder? - Any advice on how to find an honest home builder? Location is Rochester, NY area.
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire