4 Discussions
Tina (4b SW Ontario) a lancé une discussion
White frothy fragrant rose recommendation? - I’m looking for a fragrant white, cream, or blush rose that blooms prolifically and perpetually for an overall frothy bush effect where you ... Lire plus
    20 Commentaires
Tina (4b SW Ontario) a lancé une discussion
Mystery red hybrid tea rose - any guesses? - I have a mystery red hybrid tea rose growing amongst a patch of goutweed I’m working on eradicating (thank you for your condolences 😭). If ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Tina (4b SW Ontario) a lancé une discussion
Dark stunted buds on SdlM? - This is my first season growing Souvenir de la Malmaison. She had a great June first flush and she’s budding up for another round. However ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Tina (4b SW Ontario) a lancé une discussion
What’s this tree/shrub? - This multi-trunked tree/shrub came with my house and it’s the only plant I haven’t been able to identify! The leaves are fine and alternatel... Lire plus
    23 Commentaires