4 Discussions
Zoe a lancé une discussion
Diagonal cracks forming at corners of door - I've recently had some pocket doors put in the wall between my living room and and rear reception room but some diagonal cracks are forming ... Lire plus
    Commenter
Zoe a lancé une discussion
New bathroom layout - There are a few design dilemmas that my current bathroom has and I'm looking for a new layout that will solve them. Currently my bathroom ha... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Zoe a lancé une discussion
External wall width for extension - I want to turn the side return into a galley kitchen but I don't know if it is wide enough. The side return measures 1.9m from our current e... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Zoe a lancé une discussion
How to refigure two bedroom ground floor victorian flat - The current kitchen/living room is awkwardly shaped because of the hall that runs from the entrance to the second bedroom. How would you lay... Lire plus
1 J'aime    16 Commentaires