9 Discussions
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
Before and After: 1930s SCR Kitchen - I want to show off our new kitchen a little. We bought our 1935 Spanish Colonial Revival house three years ago. The kitchen was renovated i... Lire plus
1 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
To Pergola or Not To Pergola - We're done with the bulk of our landscaping project (disregard the dead grass section in the way back - that will be a veggie garden eventua... Lire plus
1 J'aime    14 Commentaires
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
New paint. Spanish colonial house. What color door? - We're painting our cute little house soon! This is what it looks like now... We're painting the exterior and trim to match these Dunn-Edwar... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
Two Alcoves. One Dilemma. - When we bought this house (1935 Spanish Colonial Revival) we fell in love with all the architectural details - the archways, the built-ins, ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
How should I style this fireplace? - I’m looking for suggestions on how to style this fireplace and the areas around it. It definitely needs a new mantle, but what kind? What, i... Lire plus
2 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
Cabinet Options / Concept Board - We have a cabinet refinisher coming tomorrow to give us an estimate, but I'm sort of paralyzed into indecisiveness. What should I ask for? I... Lire plus
1 J'aime    27 Commentaires
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
Era and/or style of dining table? - I picked up this dining table for $600 at an estate sale yesterday. It’s a little more formal and ornate than my usual taste, but I really n... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
Floor Stain - Dark Walnut or English Chestnut - We pulled up the carpet in our new (1930s-era Spanish Colonial Revival) yesterday - and voila! We found some lovely wood floors that are get... Votez maintenant
    4 Commentaires    48 Votes
Elizabeth Forrest Lambert a lancé une discussion
Spanish Revival Cottage / White Vinyl Windows - I am in contract on a Spanish Colonial Revival home and attempting to distract myself from all that could go wrong with inspection/appraisal... Lire plus
    16 Commentaires