7 Discussions
Hannah Beisang a lancé une discussion
Furniture Choice for Living Room - Hi! I am trying to find some new furniture for my living room, or a better arrangement, or just a way to make it look more polished or finis... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Hannah Beisang a lancé une discussion
Window coverings - We have these half - height windows in all the bedrooms of our MidCentury house. I would love to know what I can use as window coverings tha... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Hannah Beisang a lancé une discussion
Exterior House Color choices - Hi! We started painting our house this summer Studio Clay by Behr Margque. For some reason this color is a lot more beige than we thought i... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Hannah Beisang a lancé une discussion
Finishing off my living room... - Hi I am finishing off my living room but it still seems lacking somehow.. Pillow colors? Drapes,? Wall color? The walls are just white and t... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Hannah Beisang a lancé une discussion
Looking for drapes... - Hi I am looking for drapes that would go well with this rug, couch and footstool. The drapes would have to be 96 long. (And Affordable) An... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Hannah Beisang a lancé une discussion
Colors for the exterior... - Hi, We are planning on painting our house next spring and would like some help picking colors. I really like the Glidden Okra color and h... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Hannah Beisang a lancé une discussion
My living room needs help... - Our living room is currently in a transition stage, we just bought the house a few months ago and it kinda tapped the funds for redecorating... Lire plus
    19 Commentaires