4 Discussions
Mari O'Connor a lancé une discussion
Tall gate ideas?? Web sites?? - Does anyone have ideas/websites on where I can find pretty iron (or wood) gates? I need it to be taller than normal, since it will be block... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Mari O'Connor a lancé une discussion
Wood bathroom floors, what is the best bathmat to protect? - I've scoured the Houzz web site, and searched on-line, and can't find the answer to my question. "What is the best type of bath mat for woo... Lire plus
2 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Mari O'Connor a lancé une discussion
Kitchen/bathroom locking faucets? Or foot switch operated faucets? - Does anyone know of 'locks' that one can put on kitchen/bathroom faucets? Or how easy is it to add a 'foot touch' turn on valve (like you s... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Mari O'Connor a lancé une discussion
Need ideas to make upstairs hallway safe for disabled adult. - We need help with how to make our staircase/hallway safe for our 21-year-old disabled son (5' 7"). He's a climber and has no fear (or knowl... Lire plus
    38 Commentaires