5 Discussions
Monica Marcello Watkin a lancé une discussion
paint color help - I’m trying to paint the entry however I’m grasping a straws as to what color. Would white be the best? I posted the dinning room which is ne... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Monica Marcello Watkin a lancé une discussion
lighting and cabinet pull help! - I need help determining cabinet and drawer pull metal color. Maybe the black cabinets don’t get pulls🤷‍♀️? The antique gold is the plate on... Lire plus
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Monica Marcello Watkin a lancé une discussion
Landscaping help - We are struggling to decide what shrubs and tress to put in front of our home. One landscaper suggested 2 Little gem magnolias on either sid... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Monica Marcello Watkin a lancé une discussion
Tray ceiling - For tray ceilings what is more common-squared or bull nosed (slight curve). What would the curve dimensions be?
    1 Commentaire
Monica Marcello Watkin a lancé une discussion
2 J'aime    3 Commentaires