20 Discussions
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Designers please help with this funky layout - So we need help with the layout of our family room which is off the kitchen. We are in a partial gut remodel and just had the floors install... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Help with curb appeal - We just had a bunch of overgrown trees and bushes removed from our property/landscaping and now the front of our house needs some love. We a... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Suggested cleaner for honed marble floors - Hi there! My husband and I are finishing up a major renovation of our master bathroom which includes this honed marble floor on the floor an... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Where to start? - My husband and I need to re-do our master bath - talking removing walls and plumbing and everything. The whole room needs reconfigured. In t... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Ideas for fireplace and surround - So my hubby and I are kind of at a loss on how to handle this fireplace and the surround. I feel like it's too dark for my very dark room an... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Should this half wall go? - We are planning an update to our living room which is right off of our kitchen. I want to float the sofa in the center of the room but with ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Office upgrade design ideas - Hi! I recently bought this repurposed French style desk to have in my home office which is currently a mess of randomness. I need some inspi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
What lighting coordinates with this pottery barn pendant? - Need to replace the current flush mount "boob light" in our butlers pantry area which is attached to the kitchen where we have 3 of these gl... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Can you mix woods in the same room? - Looking for designer advice please. I have driftwood stained wooden counter stools at my island in my kitchen and was recently going to purc... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lila Baadte-Smith a lancé une discussion
Decorating help - I am a very poor decorator. I like lots of styles and am too gun shy to buy anything for fear it will look a mess. Here is my front room. I ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...