6 Discussions
Heather S a lancé une discussion
Help with teen bedroom - I'm updating my young teenager's small bedroom (11.5' X 11.5') on a budget. Any ideas are welcome. Here is what I have so far. I'd especia... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Heather S a lancé une discussion
Small Living Area Ideas Needed - I just found out that I am allergic to a chemical in my leather couch. So, it is time to buy a new couch - and really plan the room. This co... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Heather S a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Layout - Could a layout like this work in my kitchen? http://partner.homestyler.com/partner/housebeautiful/designprofile/70478abb-7f01-4104-8e4d-6... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Heather S a lancé une discussion
Color for Family Room Walls - What color should I paint this room? There is a dark brown leather sectional, a turquoise recliner and dark brown wood floors. The grey/... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Heather S a lancé une discussion
Kitchen Arrangement - We are finally ready to work on the kitchen! I need some advice for how to make everything work. I love the cabinets and they are still avai... Lire plus
    40 Commentaires
Heather S a lancé une discussion
Dining Room Help - This is my dining room right now. I inherited the furniture from my grandmother and great aunt. Luckily, I like traditional, but it is a lit... Lire plus
    43 Commentaires