18 Discussions
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Interior design program - Any interior design novices use an interior design program that is/was easy to use??? Or any interior designers recommend a program that is ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy this? - Where can I find rustic/vintage/reclaimed wood trim for a entryway like what in the picture??
    2 Commentaires
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Where can I buy this?? - Where can I buy trim similar to this to do this to a wall or ceiling?
    1 Commentaire
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Breezeway to covered porch - Hi. I am looking at building in a neighborhood, and building this particular floor plan. I am thinking of enclosing the breezeway, but then ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Shiplap purchase - Anyone order shiplap or lath wood (small shiplap) online?? Which store??? It's challenging trying to find it locally.
    1 Commentaire
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Resurface or refinish cabinets?? Any advice? Previous experience? - I'm having a home built, and I would like to change the kitchen cabinets from dark espresso to antique white. Would you recommended refinish... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Remove texture from walls - Has anyone done skim coating to remove the textured look from their walls? Can you post of before and after? Did you have to do anything els... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Remove texture from walls - Has anyone done skim coating to remove the textured look from their walls? Can you post of before and after? Did you have to do anything els... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Interior design software - Has anyone used interior designer software to help them with their home interior....that/who is not an interior designer? A program that can... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lisa Ba-Mun a lancé une discussion
Interior paint brand - Which interior paint brand do you swear by?? Sherman William, Behr, Benjamin Moore or other??? If other, please tell me which brand.
    6 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...