5 Discussions
Jewel Lavender Tucker a lancé une discussion
Exterior Paint - This is my house and I need suggestions on painting the window trim. I plan to paint the top trim dark to match the window seals, staining t... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jewel Lavender Tucker a lancé une discussion
What color is the paint? - I love the house! What color is the paint?
    1 Commentaire
Jewel Lavender Tucker a lancé une discussion
Windows - What type of windows are these? I love the color! Are they vinyl or aluminum?
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jewel Lavender Tucker a lancé une discussion
Are these windows vinyl or aluminum? - Are these windows from Ply Gem vinyl or aluminum?
    Commenter
Jewel Lavender Tucker a lancé une discussion
What type of windows are these? Vinyl or aluminum? - We are trying to decide between vinyl and aluminum windows and love this style.
    1 Commentaire