11 Discussions
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
I’m having a hard time finding the dusty rose pink that’s so popular - I want either a duty rose, cream or grey comforter with the rose colored accent pillows and rose throw and rose accents throughout the room.... Lire plus
    Commenter
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
Wine and grey bedroom for teenager - My daughter is dead set in a wine and grey colored bedroom. Problem is I can’t find anything wine colored. She doesn’t want red, maroon. bur... Lire plus
    21 Commentaires
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
Paint - Color please
3 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
Colors - What are the wall colors please? Closing only house I'm a week and don't have much time to paint before we move in...
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
Love the wall color - Please do tell...
2 J'aime    Commenter
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
Love the wall color - Please tell me the wall color. I close in a few days and need to paint before we move in...
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
Color - What is the color on the base of the stairs?
    1 Commentaire
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
Color - What is the paint color please?
4 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Jill L'Insalata a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...