5 Discussions
Isabel Hamilton a lancé une discussion
Bedroom issues: symmetry, size, and space limitations - One trade off of having the charm of an older home is figuring out how to live with its quirks. In this room, it's the number of doors restr... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Isabel Hamilton a lancé une discussion
Overhang for bar stools? - I can't do a full-on kitchen remodel as I live and take care of my elderly mother with ongoing dementia and she wouldn't be able to handle a... Lire plus
2 J'aime    11 Commentaires
Isabel Hamilton a lancé une discussion
Windows and doors galore! Where to put the TV, and more... - Hopefully my rhyming title will attract some helpful comments :) I have been racking my brain trying to find a solution to this problem for ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    137 Commentaires
Isabel Hamilton a lancé une discussion
What's your experience with retractable downdraft vent holds? - I'm considering having a cooktop in my island in my upcoming kitchen renovation and was wondering how functional it would be to use a retrac... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Isabel Hamilton a lancé une discussion
San Francisco Bathroom Remodel - HELP - Hello wonderful Houzzers, I am planning a bathroom remodel for a teenage girl's ensuite bathroom and I'm replacing the bathtub with a shower... Lire plus
1 J'aime    63 Commentaires