7 Discussions
Johanna Garcia Salazar a lancé une discussion
Kitchen layout - Cabinets Vertical vs Horizontal? - Hi, everyone! I am so indecisive about kitchen layout and whether to go with vertical or horizontal doors... to frost or not to frost? Not m... Lire plus
1 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Johanna Garcia Salazar a lancé une discussion
love wall color - what color is the wall?
1 J'aime    Commenter
Johanna Garcia Salazar a lancé une discussion
wall color please - wall color please
    Commenter
Johanna Garcia Salazar a lancé une discussion
funiture layout - Could some please help me with the best furniture (bed, tv, and either desk or night table) layout? My son has a Queen bed 64width by 84 len... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Johanna Garcia Salazar a lancé une discussion
Help with Teen Boy Bedroom - I having a tough time deciding on design due to small room. I like the two beds. Both bed Dimensions are pretty much the same 84 length and ... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Johanna Garcia Salazar a lancé une discussion
Help with Teen Boy Bedroom - I having a tough time deciding on design due to small room. I like the two beds. Both bed Dimensions are pretty much the same 84 length and ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Johanna Garcia Salazar a lancé une discussion
1 J'aime    Commenter