5 Discussions
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger a lancé une discussion
TV components? - Where did you put the cable/receiver boxes?
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger a lancé une discussion
Getting ready to paint. Need ideas! - I want to paint both the wood fireplace surround and the shelving units on either side of the fireplace white I will be adding a back on the... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger a lancé une discussion
Getting ready to paint. Need ideas! - I want to paint both the wood fireplace surround and the shelving units on either side of the fireplace white I will be adding a back on the... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger a lancé une discussion
Please help me brighten up my living room, - Overall, the room is OK, but it feels a little blah. Not sure which way to go with accent colors. Any suggestions?
1 J'aime    154 Commentaires
Stephanie Tabaka Petsinger a lancé une discussion
White trim??? - I have been seeing white trim on every home improvement show and model home I have seen in the last year or so. I am wondering what the opi... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires