7 Discussions
dee degohi a lancé une discussion
sweet! - love how nice and clean this looks. is that wall tiled? what tile is used here? thanks!
    4 Commentaires
dee degohi a lancé une discussion
Need Help with Home Renovation! - Hi. Been watching House Flipper and seeing the whole house renovations have me longing for one myself. At first I just had the roof repair ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
dee degohi a lancé une discussion
TREE CUTTING ISSUE - I recently cleared the back and sides of the house of 11 trees 5 of which were HUGE and the rest were baby huge; pines and oaks. Although i... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
dee degohi a lancé une discussion
I want to relocate my kitchen and put a Master bathroom in its place. Can I use the lines that are here or do I have to start over?
    Commenter
dee degohi a lancé une discussion
Looking for a plumber to pull permit to add lines and move lines. Also looking for an electrician to add lines for laundry room and heavy ap... Lire plus
    Commenter
dee degohi a lancé une discussion
Too Many Roof Pitches! - 1950's Ranch with numerous add ons which results in many pitches on roof bringing a 1600 sq ft house to have a roof of 2400 sq ft. I live i... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
dee degohi a lancé une discussion
Small bath Toilet faces Tub - 1950 ranch house don't have money for renovation project but want to liven up space small bathroom toilet faces tub at far end of wall there... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires