5 Discussions
Sarah Marie a lancé une discussion
Living Room Sectional Placement... - I have this blue leather sectional. I'm trying to decide which way it will look best in my living room. Here is a mood board below of piec... Lire plus
    29 Commentaires
Sarah Marie a lancé une discussion
What type of flooring is this?!? - I have this flooring in pretty much all of my house. Is is red oak/white oak flooring?
1 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Sarah Marie a lancé une discussion
What colors can I put with my pale green Computer/Craft Room?? - I have a pale green computer/craft room. My furniture will be all black with the exception of a piece that I am painting. I thought about ... Lire plus
    28 Commentaires
Sarah Marie a lancé une discussion
Stage My Home ~ Limited Budget - Need to stage my living room with furniture that I already have on hand...
    40 Commentaires
Sarah Marie a lancé une discussion
Need help with daughters room- very limited budget! - This room has a hodge podge of items! How can I make these items work?
    29 Commentaires