10 Discussions
Lori B a lancé une discussion
need shape ideas for deck underneath pergola - We are going to put a Wood deck underneath of our Pergola, but because of the odd area, we are at a loss as to how best to lay it all out. W... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lori B a lancé une discussion
best way to fill holes in kitchen cabinets - I am going to paint my very dark kitchen cabinets White or pale gray in the hopefully not to distant future. The Hardware is terrible and I ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Lori B a lancé une discussion
Art for over the sofa? - My mom asked me for suggestions on decorating the space above her Brown leather Sofa. Her taste is so different from mine that I have no ide... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Lori B a lancé une discussion
Headboard and nightstands. Thoughts? - I am in serious Need of a headboard for my bed as well as some new nightstands. The room is White with a bleached/grayish Wood floor. The ba... Lire plus
1 J'aime    19 Commentaires
Lori B a lancé une discussion
Update/decorate this fireplace/media wall on the cheap - I am out of ideas in how to decorate my living room. Specifically the fireplace wall. Two walls are all Windows and the other wall is very s... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
Lori B a lancé une discussion
Concrete wall or natural stone? - Trying to design a front walkway to create some curb appeal and cannot decide on materials. Currently, we have Jurastone (large rectangular ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Lori B a lancé une discussion
landscaping ideas for planters. - I have some large planters attached to my house that are about ready for plants. The planters are fairly large, but since they wrap around t... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Lori B a lancé une discussion
Help me choose a rug for a little girl's room. - I am searching for a rug for my almost 4 year old's room. I can't decide if I should go with a solid Color using one of the many Colors in h... Lire plus
    46 Commentaires
Lori B a lancé une discussion
The entryway is a blank slate. Now what? - Our entryway is Long, White and boring. The tile has to stay and so does the large wardrobe on one wall. There is no natural light aside fro... Lire plus
1 J'aime    33 Commentaires
Lori B a lancé une discussion
How can I possibly update this house? - We bought this house in September and have been remodeling the interior as well as chopping down the jungle they called a Yard. In the sprin... Lire plus
    207 Commentaires