8 Discussions
Steph a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Steph a lancé une discussion
color - What is the color of the walls? Love the room! Very creative.
    5 Commentaires
Steph a lancé une discussion
Garage - Love this house! What are the garage dimensions? Thank you!
    3 Commentaires
Steph a lancé une discussion
Designing my bathrooms. - What are the dimensions of this room? Great layout!
    2 Commentaires
Steph a lancé une discussion
What are the garage dimensions and how tall a - What is the garage door height and width?
    3 Commentaires
Steph a lancé une discussion
How can I attach a garage to my house? I want it to look like it belongs...good flow. Thank you! - I am having a difficult time trying to figure out how to add a garage with the existing roofline of my home. I want a mudroom in the additi... Lire plus
    232 Commentaires