20 Discussions
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
Is there a way to redeem this lilac? - I live in Montreal where we have green back alleys. These are city owned spaces between houses, where cars are shunned and children play. We... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
Will I regret switching to a living mulch? - I have a semi-edible flower garden under a 100 year old silver maple (Quebec, 5b). I have dwarf blueberries, dward lilac, hydrangeas, hibisc... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
This is growing near my ferns and I hope it is something nice. - Thank you for your help in advance and sorry for the blurry photos, I tried but close up plant photos are really hard.
    5 Commentaires
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
what is going on with my blueberry plant - This is my first year growing blueberries. I have seven lowbush blueberries (I believe "North Country"). one of them is getti... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
what to pair my hardy kiwis on a pergola - I built a new pergola, partially shaded by an old maple tree. I want shade under it, and something with some color. The kiwis are planted on... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
44 inch antique sink broken. what next? - The day came and I cracked my old triple bowl sink after pouring boiling water down the drain. It was beautiful, but the triple bowl was inc... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
name this [possible] weed - Hello folks I asked in the weed forum but nobody can identify this. It is growing all over on one side of my garden, near where my compost w... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
weed id help - Hello, I came back from two weeks vacation and found my garden covered in these thre species. Mystery. Can anyone help? Thanks
    8 Commentaires
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
weed id - Newbie gardener here, so I appreciate if you are patient when I am asking any dumb-ish questions I got some compost from my community organi... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
ViolaWittrockiana (Zone 5b Montreal) a lancé une discussion
two plants popped up from new garden - Thank you so much everyone for helping me with all my newbie issues. I have two plants that popped up from the soil after coming back from v... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...