145 Discussions
Pidge a lancé une discussion
No Strings Attached - After having seen as many of the "serious" films as we could, including The Kings Speech, 127 Hours, True Grit, Inception, Black S... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
Th King's Speech - I hope by now some GPers have also seen this film. I saw it on Christmas day and again today and it's a film that wears well with multiple v... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
Black Swan - I sent this message to Marda but hope it will work here as well. As awesome as Natalie Portman is in this film, the movie itself made me squ... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
Movies - I have been a big fat slug about posting about movies. I haven't seen all that many but I always feel as if I owe the GP at least a mention ... Lire plus
1 J'aime    10 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
About being busy - I have student drafts arriving tomorrow which must be back in student hands no later than Tuesday. I also have two craft shows this weekend ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
Barbarian Utopia - Tecolote and Venado (aka my son Paul and his eight-year-old son Asher) headed out on March 9 to hike the length of the Appalachian Trail thi... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
The Kids Are All Right - Out for lunch with a friend yesterday and this film came up in conversation. I think the best thing I can say about it is that is "all ... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
Eat Pray Love - I went to see this film because I like Julia Roberts and was pleasantly surprised at how much better the film is than I anticipated. The the... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
Bill Neal: RIP - Lots of you will remember Linda Neal, aka Ohiomom, whose husband Bill passed away yesterday after suffering a severe stroke. She could use s... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Pidge a lancé une discussion
Summer movies - Having a granddaughter visiting for two weeks means I saw Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me. TS3 was the best of that series! And DM was good if... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...