5 Discussions
Jamie a lancé une discussion
New color for front door? - I would like to change up my entryway and color on the front door. The siding in the entryway is the same blue-gray that is on the other si... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
Jamie a lancé une discussion
curb appeal/ front door color - Recently painted the house.. I was thinking about doing a black front door, but I'm scared the entry way might be too dark. Also any other i... Lire plus
    18 Commentaires
Jamie a lancé une discussion
More curb appeal needed!! - I'm trying to re-vamp my exterior... recently painted faux garage windows and placed handles/hinges. Trying to do this with a limited budget... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Jamie a lancé une discussion
Anything Helps!! - I need lots of help adding curb appeal!! I'm open to any advice!! Especially with new trim/ door colors! Thanks
    22 Commentaires
Jamie a lancé une discussion
I need help!! - I want to paint the trim, front door and garage door, I'm sick of it looking so plain!! I think I would like paint the from door black, and ... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires