4 Discussions
Melanie Martin-Harrison a lancé une discussion
How would you build a storm shelter in case of a tornado? - My hometown was destroyed in 1982, we had no warning system, it was heading straight toward out house which was 1/8th of a mile from our apa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
Melanie Martin-Harrison a lancé une discussion
Dark BEAUTIFUL REAL hardwood floors - I love my hardwood floors, but am down sizing and I want my next house to have darker hardwoods, but I don't know what to pick since there a... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Melanie Martin-Harrison a lancé une discussion
Love the floors, but can you tell a big difference? - Are hardwoods better in the long run and more expensive? What dark hardwood do you recommend since I'm on a budget. I will live in the hous... Lire plus
    Commenter
Melanie Martin-Harrison a lancé une discussion
How would I get in touch with the company that makes these frames? - I am a photographer and am always looking for displaying my photos that no one else uses to set myself apart from a very competitive market.... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires