6 Discussions
Donna Seaman Richman a lancé une discussion
Builder blah bath goes glam - I just finished this master bath for my client. Her master bath was just standard builder bath, no style. What I did was painted a beautiful... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
Donna Seaman Richman a lancé une discussion
Bathroom transformation on the cheap - I wanted to update this basic blah bathroom without demolition and lots of money. I was able to score a can of oops paint for $5.00 at Lowes... Lire plus
5 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Donna Seaman Richman a lancé une discussion
Master bath goes from ugly motel to glam chic - We have been in our new home for six months, I've worked on the main living areas and kitchen first but this bathroom had to go. Since we ar... Lire plus
3 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Donna Seaman Richman a lancé une discussion
Gazillion photos, what to do? - We just moved into a great new home (posted my kitchen makeover) with an open floor plan. We love it but we now have fewer walls. I don't wa... Lire plus
1 J'aime    23 Commentaires
Donna Seaman Richman a lancé une discussion
To paint or not - I just finished an update to our new houses kitchen. I painted the old oak cabinets, added a tin tile backsplash and created faux marble cou... Lire plus
    35 Commentaires
Donna Seaman Richman a lancé une discussion
Kitchen makeover all DIY - Just finished my kitchen makeover. We recently moved to a new house that was a blank canvas. I did all the work myself, refinished the cabin... Lire plus
5 J'aime    13 Commentaires