9 Discussions
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
show me knotty alder exterior door pics - i have a knotty Alder exterior door going in and need help finding the right porducts to finish it with. my painter would like to use Minea... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
What brand and model bath tub is this? - What brand of tub is this and model?
    Commenter
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
Paint color of art cove? - what paint color is used for the art cove?
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
Paint on accent wall - Hello what is the paint color on the accent bed wall?
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
Would Round table fit in Huntington - Hello I recently purchased a Huntington. Would a 48 inch round table set fit in the Nook area with room to walk to outside? Or would a 42x... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
I love this table - Where is this table from.
    2 Commentaires
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
Kelly Ki a lancé une discussion
Love the bed and "men climbers" on the wall. Where from? - I love the bed, shelves and wall climbers. Where from? I am loca
    2 Commentaires