8 Discussions
Deb Olson a lancé une discussion
Light Towers and Feature Wall - Hello, this is a beautifully simple and elegant bathroom. Did you all build in the tower lights or did they come in one piece? Also is the f... Lire plus
    Commenter
Deb Olson a lancé une discussion
room divider source - Would you so kind as to tell us where you purchased the room divider or was it custom made?
2 J'aime    1 Commentaire
Deb Olson a lancé une discussion
Size - I live in North East Ohio, what are the approximate dimensions of this pool? Thanks!!
    4 Commentaires
Deb Olson a lancé une discussion
What is cabinet color - This is a great space! Do you know the color of the cabinets?
    3 Commentaires
Deb Olson a lancé une discussion
What is cabinet color? - This is a great blue and I love pairing it with copper hardware. Any chance you can share or know the color of the cabinets?
    Commenter
Deb Olson a lancé une discussion
can you tell me the name of the orange paint used on the cabinets? - I love the orange accents, do you happen to know the name of the color used?
    1 Commentaire
Deb Olson a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
Deb Olson a lancé une discussion
Paint color - Can you please tell me what green paint you used? I absolutely love this kitchen!
2 J'aime    2 Commentaires