4 Discussions
Vanessa King a lancé une discussion
Exterior Entryway Lighting - I’m looking to replace my outdoor lighting. I live in a 1970s colonial in suburban NYC. I would like to ‘modernize’ the lighting- but not lo... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Vanessa King a lancé une discussion
Kitchen cabinets - Desperately seeking good quality, white, wooden cabinets for a remodel that won’t break the bank.
    3 Commentaires
Vanessa King a lancé une discussion
Cable railing on porch - I am fixing up the front of my house. I am redoing the steps with bluestone, putting in a flat natural stone retaining wall on the right, re... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
Vanessa King a lancé une discussion
Powder Room Renovation - I am having the hardest time deciding whether or not to install a vanity or pedestal sink in my powder room. I would also like to put a tile... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires