27 Discussions
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
paint colors please? - This is just gorgeous!
    Commenter
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Fence Color Dilemma! - We put up a privacy screen a few months back and had to wait for the treated pine to "cure" before staining. I was planning on sta... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Help! Exterior Update - Our home is in desperate need of a paint job and a new roof. We’ve lived here 22 years and this is the color it’s always been. I want to cha... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Exterior update to 1990’s ranch, - Help! We’re not loving the colors, front door, or diamond shaped tiles used in the front of our new house. We can afford a new front door an... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Cabinet color - Beautiful! Can you please share the cabinet paint color?
    1 Commentaire
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Cabinet color? - Beautiful! Please share the name of the paint color on the cabinets. Thanks!
    Commenter
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Plz help me choose a color for my kitchen cabinets... No white! - I know white would be pretty but I'm just not excited about white. I love gray but I already have so much gray in the countertops, appliance... Lire plus
    22 Commentaires
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Gorgeous Kitchen! - Can you tell me the paint color on the island cabinetry? It's gorgeous!
    Commenter
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Beam over cut through between kitchen and living room? - We're putting a cut through bar into the wall between our living room and kitchen and I'm thinking about putting a beam across the top (leav... Lire plus
    14 Commentaires
Lori B'Meyer a lancé une discussion
Pendant lights - We're creating 110" opening in the wall between the kitchen and living room. I plan to hang pendant lights. I know it depends on the lights ... Lire plus
    15 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...