15 Discussions
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
bedroom lighting - We recently moved into our house and we want to paint our master bedroom a muted blue and change the light fixtures. The problem is the only... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
outdoor entertainment area - We’ve moved into our home mid last year. We are planning to renovate our outdoor area. The pool will get a new slimline fence (dark colour)... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
colour help needes with red bricks - Hi We are planning to update the exterior soon. We don’t want to paint the bricks. Just the trims and gutters. Was thinking going dark like ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
living room help needed - We’ve move into our new (old) house. It is a quirky house and I love it! It is time to decorate the living area. We mostly use this for tv... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
Tween boy small bedroom - My 11 year old has the smallest room in the house. It has a built-in wardrobe, a bed and a bedside table. That is all he needs right now. We... Lire plus
5 J'aime    13 Commentaires
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
Girl bedroom makeover - My girl's bedroom was just a sad room. No storage and just no fun. She wanted a rainbow room. I don't do theme rooms but used rainbow colour... Lire plus
8 J'aime    15 Commentaires
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
Granny flat - We gave our Granny flat a makeover. We had to redo the kitchen, add a dining space, paint the living area and add some decor details. I want... Lire plus
5 J'aime    9 Commentaires
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
Kitchen/dining layout - Hi hi. I need some advise. I am renovating our granny flat to rent out to a couple. I am on a very tight budget. There are already two cabin... Lire plus
1 J'aime    2 Commentaires
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
Girl's bedroom storage - I am planning a makeover for my girl's bedroom. I want to use a daybed from Ikea (that open up as a queen size bed) (see pic). My problem is... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
Doné Hanekom a lancé une discussion
Entrance part 2 - Front door before and after: painted front door, new windows and a bit of Dr Seuss. And a quick and easy coat rack The outside walls still ... Lire plus
2 J'aime    4 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...