22 Discussions
welshden a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
welshden a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper source? - Would love to know the brand and name of this cool wallpaper! Thanks!
    1 Commentaire
welshden a lancé une discussion
Wall mural? - Absolutely love this unique wall mural... would you pls share the source?
    Commenter
welshden a lancé une discussion
Wallpaper? - I love the wallpaper...would you please share the source?
    1 Commentaire
welshden a lancé une discussion
    4 Commentaires
welshden a lancé une discussion
Could someone please explain the light in ceiling? - Please share the details of the lighting fixture. Its amazing.
    Commenter
welshden a lancé une discussion
I really love this shower/tub concept. - I am curious if there are special water-proofing measures needed to ensure when filled with water that it doesn't leak. And are shower drai... Lire plus
1 J'aime    Commenter
welshden a lancé une discussion
3 J'aime    Commenter
welshden a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
welshden a lancé une discussion
Would you please share the source for the 3D wall phrase art? - i love this entire apartment. beautifully done. The phrase art that projects off the wall is really cool.
    Commenter
Voir plus d'événements...