6 Discussions
New Home Owner a lancé une discussion
Lyptus floor is sexy!! :) - Looks like its hard to find. Lumber liquidators says they discontinued it. Did u get it straight Weyerhauser? I dis not find them to be a di... Lire plus
    Commenter
New Home Owner a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
New Home Owner a lancé une discussion
Beautiful look. Could you pls. share the paint color names - The entire house looks gorgeous. Could u pls. Share the paint colors.
    Commenter
New Home Owner a lancé une discussion
fFloor and wall color combo is awesome - The floor and wall color combo look amazing. Can u pls give me the wall color?
    Commenter
New Home Owner a lancé une discussion
How do I make this stacked stone fireplace design come true? - We have this design in mind . I think its gorgeous. How and where can i fine the stone to make this fireplace possible?
    Commenter
New Home Owner a lancé une discussion
Kitchen cabinet modernization - Need help with modernization of Lafata cabinets. Current look is semi traditional
    Commenter