8 Discussions
wendalea a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires
wendalea a lancé une discussion
What company makes this vinyl plank floor? - Is is Torlys Everwood 'Cobble Beach'?
    1 Commentaire
wendalea a lancé une discussion
I love the relaxed scrunched look of this pleat - My mother-in-law is making me some panels and I'm trying to explain to her how I want them...can you tell me how you made this pleat look so... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
wendalea a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
wendalea a lancé une discussion
    Commenter
wendalea a lancé une discussion
    1 Commentaire
wendalea a lancé une discussion
Where do i find synthetic shingles? ie. vinyl look alikes or low maintenance colored shingled that dn' need pa - I want to use a colored cedar shingle on my garage but don't want the maintenance of real shingles. Is there a product that can be used for ... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
wendalea a lancé une discussion
    2 Commentaires