7 Discussions
Gwendolyn Hayes a lancé une discussion
Porcelain tile vs. LVT - I want to replace all the flooring in my daylight basement. It doesn't have leaks from outside but the drains do back up occasionally so I n... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Gwendolyn Hayes a lancé une discussion
Can this be installed on a vaulted ceiling? - Can this hood be installed on a vaulted ceiling? Where would the blower go? Outside on the roof?
    1 Commentaire
Gwendolyn Hayes a lancé une discussion
Can you tell me who made the cabinets in this house? - I love these cabinets. Can you tell me who made them?
    Commenter
Gwendolyn Hayes a lancé une discussion
Where do you get that high-quality plywood? - I'd love to replace my old plywood cabinets with new ones, but the builders in my area all say that the plywood these days is too low qualit... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Gwendolyn Hayes a lancé une discussion
I love the cabinets. Who made them? - Hello, I'm in the Tacoma area and I'm in the planning phase of a kitchen remodel. I like this modern kitchen. Can you tell me where the cabi... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Gwendolyn Hayes a lancé une discussion
Should I try to preserve my time capsule kitchen? - The floor plan is terrible, and I'd love a better cooktop and bigger oven, but my kitchen is original to our 1954 house. Should I try to pre... Lire plus
1 J'aime    8 Commentaires
Gwendolyn Hayes a lancé une discussion
Mid century kitchen - Hello I love your designs. I'm getting ready to remodel my kitchen. I wish I could hire you but my budget is only $40k. Do you ever do quic... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire