15 Discussions
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Hickory Fry (or Frye?) Furniture - Hello! Is anyone familiar with this brand/manufacturer? I'm curious if it ranks high in quality with other brands named Hickory such as...... Lire plus
    Commenter
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Not sure about furniture brands? This pic helps solve the dilemma. - Apologies in advance if this has already been posted/shared, I just came across it in social media. Sherrill Furniture should be added to t... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
May I please have the name of the snakeskin fabric you used? Thanks! - I'm in the process of choosing fabric(s) for an old chesterfield style Baker sofa I recently purchased that I want to get reupholstered. I'... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Help in choosing coordinating upholstery fabric for a sofa - Hello, I will be getting this Baker sofa reupholstered mostly in this Covington Goochie Linen fabric with a antique brass nailhead trim but ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Online/software tool for visualizing fabrics to use in reupholstering? - Hello, is there an online or software tool where I can upload a pic of a sofa that I am interested in getting reupholstered and enables me ... Lire plus
    Commenter
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Is this old dining room table salvagable? - Not sure if this is veneer but it’s my mom’s old dining room table it been beat up over the years as you can see. the wood has chipped/peele... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Feather decorative pillow - Does this pillow have a zipper or button closure? Thank you!
1 J'aime    1 Commentaire
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Tight seat or bench cushion for sofa - I finally have the sofa that I posted in this thread: http://ths.gardenweb.com/discussions/3253888/old-sofa-new-life NOW...comes the reuphol... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Old Sofa, New Life. - I posted a thread here a week ago, "Tale of Two Sofas". Well...I didn't choose either of them and instead chose this Sherrill Sofa... Lire plus
    27 Commentaires
wildbrat a lancé une discussion
Tale of Two Sofas - I posted this originally in the Furniture board but maybe I should've posted it here? Here are these 2 sofas. They are online...yes, I know... Lire plus
    101 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...