108 Discussions
williamsem a lancé une discussion
Need a washer and dryer this month (sales!), advice please! - Hoping to get a new washer and dryer this month with all the sales. My current TL marchine sounds like a jet engine, but is otherwise ok. I... Lire plus
    39 Commentaires
williamsem a lancé une discussion
Curtain length conundrum...help me pick a size please! - Still working on my "greatroom", slowly but surely. I think it's been a while since I've posted updates, but I'll post them later... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
williamsem a lancé une discussion
Looking for LED cans? Ecosmart on sale at HD! - Just got back from Home Depot and they had both 4 and 6 inch Ecosmart LED lights on clearance for less than $20 each. What a steal! I suspec... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
williamsem a lancé une discussion
Next mini-project finished...getting close! - Put up my other IKEA Grundtal shelf and accessories (not sure why they discontinued so many, had to source online). Getting so close to fina... Lire plus
1 J'aime    5 Commentaires
williamsem a lancé une discussion
Our liquor has a home! Next project (almost) completed... - So back a few years ago I had to ask to figure out the Unspoken...where you all housed the liquor in those beautiful new kitchens! And now,... Lire plus
3 J'aime    15 Commentaires
williamsem a lancé une discussion
New shelf! Yes, I'm still working on finishing details.... - I know I haven't been posting lately due to other projects, but I'm still working toward a Finished Grown-Up Kitchen to finally post a true ... Lire plus
3 J'aime    14 Commentaires
williamsem a lancé une discussion
Wasn't someone looking for a specific Formica/laminate style? - Found this while reading an article today and thought it might be useful to anyone looking for a vintage or unique laminate pattern. "... Lire plus
    Commenter
williamsem a lancé une discussion
Finished a kitchen last year (mostly), almost done rebuilding the fireplace, and almost done with the rest of the great room. Managed to co... Lire plus
    Commenter
williamsem a lancé une discussion
A holiday gift: mid-reno dessert, no cooking! - This week I made a monumental discovery. One I would have used often if I knew about it during my reno. Pudding Shots! No cooking, little m... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
williamsem a lancé une discussion
DIY custom drawer organizers! Cheap and easy! - Apologies if this has already been posted, I haven't been checking in as often lately due to some other time consuming projects. I know dra... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...