7 Discussions
Will B a lancé une discussion
Carnosa Motoskei not looking great - So a couple of weeks ago there was a rare succulent and cacti market at the botanical gardens here. They had a large selection of Hoyas. Rea... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
Will B a lancé une discussion
My first two Hoyas! - Hello! Despite having several big garden centres nearby, I hardly ever see hoyas in my part of the world. The occasional batch of single ker... Lire plus
6 J'aime    6 Commentaires
Will B a lancé une discussion
Previously thriving Pilea Peperomioides deteriorating - Hey so my pilea has taken a turn for the worse and I would really appreciate some advice. I've talked a bit about this plant in the pilea th... Lire plus
1 J'aime    24 Commentaires
Will B a lancé une discussion
Propagating Hoya Kerrii from leaf - is this enough stem? - Hey so I was given one of those single Hoya Kerrii leaves today. I've always avoided them as I understand that, without a bit of the stem, t... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Will B a lancé une discussion
Tips on repotting Sedum morganianum - So my local garden centre finally reopened last week after what felt like years but was actually just their usual winter break. I went on th... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
Will B a lancé une discussion
ID for an incorrectly labelled hardware store find - Hello all, Could anyone help me with an identification? I brought home this little guy a couple of days ago. It was labelled as cotyledon oc... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
Will B a lancé une discussion
Rooting Senecios and Sedums in gritty mix? - Hi all, I have some questions about rooting hanging succulents in gritty mix as opposed to regular potting soil that is easier to keep mois... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires