60 Discussions
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
Harvesting peppers - My Sweet Peppers are doing great but the fruit is still green, not fully ripe. Unfortunately there is a very cold night in the forecast for ... Lire plus
    10 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
Which Solanum? - What species of Solanum is this?
    3 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
Mystery plant in my edible garden - This mystery plant popped up in my organic edible (fruit and vegetable, and flowers too) garden a few weeks ago. It is now about 2 1/2 feet ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
Name these pollinators - Please help identify these beautiful creatures In my daughter's garden in Port Alberni on the Vancouver Island, BC. Thanks. 1. 2. 3. ... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
My blue Irises - My Irises finished blooming a few days ago, just before the unprecedented, all time temperature record setting heat wave we have currently e... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
To water or not to water - In the extreme heat conditions is it better to water plants, or not to water? Some of my Sempervivums and Sedums look like boiled. I water m... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
Please, show me your weeds - Here are mine. Viola Tricolour Johnny Jump up. Annual or short living perennial. Extremely prolific reseeder in my garden and beyond. I pull... Lire plus
1 J'aime    49 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
Should I replant my Peach tree? - Unfortunately I planted the tree exactly at the level it was in the pot. When planting I concentrated on the opening of a root ball and ove... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
Question for gardengal re. Raspberries - In one of your posts you wrote: "raspberries and blackberries are rather short term plantings anyway and should be replaced often (ras... Lire plus
    9 Commentaires
windberry zone5a BCCanada a lancé une discussion
Too much zucchini - No matter which zucchini variety I grow I always end up with huge plants with too much fruit. I should add that I always grow only one zucch... Lire plus
    34 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...