18 Discussions
windeaux a lancé une discussion
Mon Dieu! How Mlle Pereire became Mme Pereire - My gardens have been tidied-up -- last season's mulch removed; more than a few roses dug, destined for the wood chipper; the pergola (which ... Lire plus
    24 Commentaires
windeaux a lancé une discussion
Parc de Bagatelle Pics - Below is a link to some glorious photos of the rose gardens at Bagatelle that I saved from last spring, knowing that I would have need of th... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
windeaux a lancé une discussion
Last Chance to Purchase Certain Grafted OGRs - There's been recent discussion here regarding grafted vs. own-root OGRs. If you're interested in grafted plants, check Pickering's current l... Lire plus
    13 Commentaires
windeaux a lancé une discussion
Azalea Caterpillar Invasion/Decimation - Yesterday, I returned from a 3-week trip and found that a group of azaleas (Southern Indica Hybrids, planted last spring) have been almost c... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
windeaux a lancé une discussion
Oops - I just checked the Vintage site again and the rose IS still listed under its very long name, "St Helena Cemetery Very Full HT" (or... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
windeaux a lancé une discussion
A Cautionary Tale About Pine Straw - Recently on this forum there was a thread discussing pine straw as a garden mulch. Because quite a number of us use it (including myself), I... Lire plus
    17 Commentaires
windeaux a lancé une discussion
Hey Jeri -- Thanks for the Tip! - Last fall a friend shipped me a half dozen small rooted cuttings of roses, along with about twice that number of heirloom hydrangea cuttings... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
windeaux a lancé une discussion
Curious About Tea 'Mme Melanie Willermoz' - Wondering if anyone is familiar with this Tea. I welcome any opinions/observations. Especially interested in learning if, at maturity, MMW i... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
windeaux a lancé une discussion
GardenWeb/iVillage Promo -- Oooo la la! - Lately, GardenWeb/iVillage has been bombarding me on this forum with enticements for K-YIntense. Any of ya'll tried it yet? K-YIntense and r... Lire plus
    2 Commentaires
windeaux a lancé une discussion
White Japonicas - There are scads of mature C. japonicas in my neighborhood, but very few white-flowering ones. Those that do exist tend to be rather unsightl... Lire plus
    7 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...