79 Discussions
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
is there a 30" range without a loud cooling fan? - My Bosch duel-fuel range has to be replaced. I have loved the way it cooks, bakes, etc., and loved the warming drawer. But I have NOT love... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
Hosta X-Cellent question - This one is new to me this year. There is only one photo of it in the Library, so very little to compare it to. I read that it is supposed ... Lire plus
    12 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
Plant ID please... - Greetings to all you Texas gardeners! I mostly frequent the Hosta forum and a few others. So I’m not a Texan, but my son and daughter in la... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
    17 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
Streakers blooming now? - Do any of you (in a similar zone to mine) have any streaked hostas blooming now? Reason I ask: many, if not most, of my hostas are in bloom ... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
Kansas City area - Heartland Hosta Club annual sale - June 5 - Heartland Hosta & Shade Plant Society Plant Sale - Fundraiser Saturday, June 5, 2021 9 AM - 1PM Connection Point Church 501 NE Missouri... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
Fragrant Queen? - Took this photo yesterday. Does this look like Fragrant Queen to those of you growing it?
1 J'aime    12 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
Is this the viburnum that stinks to high heaven? - I'm considering buying some seedlings from the Missouri Department of Conservation. I would like to plant a row of something as a screen. ... Lire plus
    6 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
Ground cover suggestions please.... - I have a full-sun, rocky-soil slope that I'd very much like to cover with something that doesn't need mowing. Zone 6 - Missouri. I've been... Lire plus
    4 Commentaires
windymess z6a KC, Ks a lancé une discussion
Am I too late now? - Temps are turning cooler, a lot of my in-ground hostas are looking fallish, and we’re supposed to have some early mornings in the 30s later ... Lire plus
    5 Commentaires
Voir plus d'événements...