6 Discussions
Winnie Carey a lancé une discussion
Front of the houzz - So I have a picture down below of the front of the house, but I don't know what to do to give it some curve appeal. Behind the tree and shru... Lire plus
    3 Commentaires
Winnie Carey a lancé une discussion
Advice problems - How do u delete an advice question and on a poll how do u edit ur choices??? Plz help
    1 Commentaire
Winnie Carey a lancé une discussion
My bedroom Wall - I have a BRIGHT green wall and there is NOTHING on it, so my idea is to put the wall decals and then the shelves -pics down below -plz vote... Votez maintenant
    13 Commentaires    33 Votes
Winnie Carey a lancé une discussion
Bedroom wall - I have a blank bright green wall I want to do something similar with the pics below Maybe wall 'sticker' behind the shelves
    6 Commentaires
Winnie Carey a lancé une discussion
Kitchen backsplash - -walnut cabinets/cupboards/drawers -white quartz countertops Dilemma: we don't know what backsplash to use!! Any help or ideas would be gr... Lire plus
    1 Commentaire
Winnie Carey a lancé une discussion
Our kitchen backsplash - We have a brand new kitchen (well not BRAND new, but quite new) and we have white Quartz counters, and walnut cupboards/drawers etc... My f... Lire plus
    8 Commentaires